A small leak that goes unnoticed can ruin your home or commercial property. Mold can grow in a matter of seventy-two hours. Unseen moisture can facilitate mold growth and the possible detrimental health effects that come with it.
You don’t have to have water damage to have mold. Even the cleanest office buildings and homes experience mold problems. Mold is a natural part of our environment and can be found indoors and outdoors. Mold can cause major damage to the structure of your home or office building. This type of mold is caused by excess moisture or water in your walls, floors or ceilings that cannot fully dry or is deprived of sunlight. Indoor mold can cause serious health related issues including chest infections, hay fever, skin rashes, itchy eyes and throat irritations.
While dangerous and toxic molds aren’t common, mold in any form can cause problems when allowed to spread. We specialize in stopping mold at the source, cleaning and decontaminating the affected area, and taking measures to prevent more mold growth. With state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques, we restore your property to its previous condition.
- Inspection and evaluation
- Damage assessment and isolation of the affected area
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuuming
- Cleaning with specially-formulated detergent
- Climate control and dehumidification
- Disposal of affected materials
In extreme cases, the mold remediation process can leave structural damage; our construction team repairs any damage and restores your building to its pre-loss condition.
MPHI follows industry guidelines set forth by government and regulatory agencies such as the Environmental Protection Association (EPA), Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OHSA) and other industry trade organizations such as ACGIH and The Clean Trust (Formerly IICRC). MPHI works to not only meet, but exceed industry standards with regards to the training of our certified mold Remediation Specialists and the remediation and removal of mold and other types of microbial contaminated materials.
- We will make sure that all of the mold is removed from your wall coverings, drywall and surfaces inside & outside of your home or business.
- Mold can be found above your ceiling when roof leaks are present and not treated
- Mold can be found in your bathroom’s sink, toilets, showers, underneath sink and around shower or toilet plumbing
- Mold can be found in kitchen sinks, under the sink, in and around the dishwasher and your garbage disposal
- Mold can be found in laundry rooms around the washer plumbing, hot water heater and behind the washer and dryer
- Mold can be found in window frames, door frames and more where water can find its way in
- Mold can also be found in your ventilation systems
Keep in mind that we must fix the original cause of the mold before starting mold removal or remediation services. The source of the excess water or moisture and also the damage caused by it must be diagnosed and repaired first. Once the excess moisture problem has been taken care of, then the mold removal specialist can remove your mold and make sure the area is properly reconstructed and cleaned. Its recommended by the EPA that a professional mold removal expert perform the remediation due to health concerns it may cause. MPHI will make sure that all of the mold-affected areas are properly remediated, cleaned with biocide and remained contained. We will also have a third part consultant perform the mold testing before the contaminated area is released back to the home or business owner.
We offer free estimates for all our work and we are prepared to help you address your water damages quickly and effectively so that you meet all insurance requirements on time and your family, friends and visitors alike are safe.
Let Dublin’s Mold Remediation Services Team of experts at MPHI come and help you recover from the damages caused by water saturation so you can get yourself, the lives of your family and your business back on track.